TERMS and CONDITIONS
- 1. DEPOSIT – A non returnable deposit of 25% per week is payable on booking. The balance is due not less than 28 days prior to arrival. NO REMINDERS ARE SENT. In the event of your cancellation within the 28 days period, the balance is only returnable if we are successful in re-letting it for you. Booking a holiday constitutes a legally binding contract between you and the proprietors of Barncrosh Leisure.
2. CANCELLATION INSURANCE – This is strongly recommended. We do offer insurance at the time of booking. Please contact us for details.
3. CHILDREN – While we try to cater for children of all ages, Barncrosh Leisure can not be held responsible for any accidents that may occur whilst they are here. Children and adults a like must respect the no admittance signs for their own safety.
4. NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS – Unless prior written authority has been received, the number of people occupying the properties must not exceed the number stated on the tariff. Extra persons will be charged at £10.00 per person per night.
5. BOOKING DATES – Your attention is drawn to the tariff. Most properties are let Saturday to Saturday, however a few are let Friday to Friday.
6. PETS – Sorry! From the 1/1/07 no pets are allowed at Barncrosh.
7. OCCUPANCY – To allow us time to maintain our properties to a high standard, the period of hire is from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10 am on the day of departure. We ask people to respect these times.
8. BREAKAGES, LOSS OR DAMAGE – You will be legally bound to notify Barncrosh Leisure of any breakages or damage to the property or its contents. You will be invoiced for the costs of replacement; repair or extra cleaning that is incurred.
9. VEHICLES – All vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk. Barncrosh Leisure cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to same. Please note that there is a 15 MPH speed limit on the drive and a 5 MPH speed limit in the vicinity of the units.
10. CONTRACT – Automatic confirmation of receipt of your booking does not constitute a contract between us. A contract for the booking shall only arise when we take payment for the deposit.
- Laundry - A room in the courtyard has been converted into a laundry for use of all guests. There is a coin-operated washing machine (£1 / token), tumble dryer (£1 / token), iron and an ironing board.
- Electricity - no extra charge.
- Car Parking - There are adequate parking places close to all accommodation.
- Winter Bookings and Short Breaks - All cottages and flats are available throughout the winter; these are popular with ornithologists and wild-fowlers.
- Linen and Towels - Bed linen, pillows, continental quilts, kitchen and bath towels are supplied. If a cot is required, please advise in advance; please note that cot linen is not provided except in Granny Flat. Please advise if waterproof sheets are required for any of the childrens' beds.
- Reception -There is a reception area containing a list of local information and a continually updated 'Whats On' board. Here you can purchase honey, jam or free range eggs.
- Baby Sitting - Subject to demand we can offer you a reliable responsible baby sitting service.
- Provisions - We can arrange breakfast provisions for your 1st morning. Please notify in advance.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE LET US KNOW as soon as possible so that
they can be dealt with quickly.